Building a successful software product is a challenge. Throughout working for several companies worldwide, I gained expertise in how to overcome it.
I am highly energetic in Android development with team-based collaboration.
● Added new features such as online ordering using Stripe's official payment processing,
benchmarked, profiled, and fixed bugs
● Provided beacon’s NFC and Bluetooth detector in the app to collect stamps with a user-friendly interface
● Refactored from MVP architecture to MVI to increase test capability
● Developed and published a banking application (Cup) and the most famous financial
application (Signal) in Iran.
● Managed a process re-engineering project to improve and consolidate end-to-end service processes
● To promote colleagues' knowledge, held code review meetings.
● Management of complex projects using Agile methodology.
● Used the Unit test, Ui test, and tools like Spotless library and KtLint to enhance the quality of code
● To hire new android developers, and taught 40+ students based on company strategies.
● 5+ projects refactored into multi-module structures to improve build speed and performance.
● Trained the university students to learn Android programming basics and Git.
● Eliminated security flaws from the 3+ Android projects
● Used Meta-programming methods to increase the speed of developments
● Made custom geographic maps and offline routing to enhance the application user experience
● Created 5+ applications with a large number of customers in the fields of online ordering, grocery delivery service, purchasing mobile phone credit, hospitality and loyalty apps.
● Developed a medical application using Java, RxJava, and Cloud synchronizing.
● Find out app crashes by making a Java crash report library.
● The first use of the Scrum methodology to manage a responsive form builder project for
● Migrating from the service locator dependency injection to Dagger leads to better unit testing.
● Used Android Reverse Engineering to build a native Android applications builder
● Designed a New CMS with PHP, Profiling Mysql Database, and Jquery as a Full-stack role.
● Deployed the first sports Android application in Iran written in Java language using
● Designed a custom CMS with PHP, Profiling huge ORM and ODM databases, Json, Jquery, Html, and CSS as a Full-stack role.
● Using Eclipse IDE, an Android application written with Java language to use as a
● Ran 2+ websites using PhpNuke, and WordPress frameworks.
Graduated in the field of Information Technology